More Flexible Pricing for Spira Users
Inflectra Adds More Pricing Tiers to its Spira Family of Products
8-Dec-2020 by Inflectra Company News
Effective December 7, 2020, Inflectra is announcing additional pricing tiers for SpiraTest, SpiraTeam, and SpiraPlan – both on-premise and cloud-hosted subscriptions. The move is aimed at streamlining the purchasing process for new customers.
For new customers looking to purchase SpiraTest & SpiraTeam, the recent changes mean:
- There are additional on-premise (download) pricing tiers to choose from for 250, 300, and 500 concurrent users
- The SpiraTest and SpiraTeam Enterprise (unlimited concurrent user) editions are no longer offered.
- Customers needing more than 500 licenses of SpiraTest or SpiraTeam tools be better suited with our enterprise program & portfolio management edition – SpiraPlan as its expanded functionality makes the platform significantly more suitable for large scale operations.
- Current customers can still renew their existing SpiraTest and SpiraTeam enterprise edition subscriptions.
For new customers looking to purchase SpiraPlan, the recent changes mean:
- New editions and public pricing for cloud-hosted subscriptions are now available for 750 and 1000 concurrent users.
- Download Pricing
- Additional pricing tiers were added for 250, 300, 500, 750, and 1000 concurrent users
- No changes to renewal prices for existing customers.
For the full list of prices, please refer to the Inflectra Price List Page.
For all your Inflectra/Spira needs in Asia-Pacific, contact us here and our Australian Sales Office will help or dial +61 7 5668 5773 today!